Wednesday, May 26, 2010
End of school
Now, as the school is over, and I think back at the semester at Stritch, I feel like it has given me a lot:
1. The chance to meet a lot of interresting people, some that I will stay in contact with for years from now (hopefully)
2. The chance to see the American culture and way of life from the inside(not just the simplified stereotypical American culture people hear about from media and through being a tourist there)
3. The chance to learn a lot through working as an intern at the Stritch International Office, through classroom presentations and activities
4. The chance to develop my English and Spanish language skills
5. The chance to have a lot of fun, through traveling, activities at school and with friends off campus.
It has been great. I've missed home while I've been here, but I am sure that I will miss Stritch as soon as I am back home as well. I would recommend studying there for a semester for whoever might be interested, and I would like to thank people who have had a look at my blog once in a while. I'll keep on writing at www.travelbjorn.blogspot.com, and will with that just wish everyone a good summer!