Sunday, January 24, 2010

School system

Now all of the syllabuses have been handed out and school has already started being serious. It seems to me that most of the classes here have few or no tests, but instead there are a lot of assignments to be handed in and presentations that have to be made. The classes here are really small, and a lot of the teachers share personal information with the class and seem to be interested in what is going on in their student's lives as well. This might seem a little bit strange when coming from Europe, where they want a more professional distance between students and teachers. Personally I think the Stritch-way is a lot more convenient when it comes to getting help from the teachers and making sure that you understand what is being said in classes.Unfortunately, that does not stop the teachers from giving the students a lot of homework, so I am sure that I will have enough to do while I am here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, after reading this amazing paragraph i am
also delighted to share my experience here with mates.



Feel free to visit my web site; damenschuhe billig kaufen