Sunday, February 21, 2010

Milwaukee Bucks


Today I saw my first NBA-game: the Milwaukee Bucks against Charlotte bobcats, and to be honest, I did not feel like they played too much better than the school team here at Stritch. What was a lot better though was the stadium, all the audience and the music and cheering. It felt like being at a concert, where the atmosphere is so good that you get goosebumps all over your body, and a good feeling in your body. Before the game and between the rounds, there was a lot of entertaining things happening on the basketball field such as national hymne being sung, cheerleaders dancing, a live band playing, different competitions being held and free things being shot at the audience. When the game was over, me and a couple of friends decided to buy tickets for the basketball game between Milwaukee Bucks and Miami Heats on the 26th of March. I am already looking forward to it.

No comments: